The Amtrak Media Network is your ultimate connection to business and leisure travelers along the Northeast Corridor—known as the “Corridor of Power” for its proximity to America’s top cultural, educational and political centers.
The Northeast Corridor is home to one of the busiest, most complex and most technically advanced rail systems in the world. More than 2,000 trains roll out on Amtrak-controlled segments each day, including Amtrak regional trains—traveling at 110 to 125 mph—and Acela Express trains, which reach speeds of 150 mph. This makes Acela the fastest railroad in the Americas, and among the 10 fastest in the world.
The Amtrak Media Network’s customized multimedia assets create powerfully integrated, brand-enhancing opportunities to help you reach this prime, captive audience.
- Faster trips with fewer stops
- At-seat cart service on select trains
- Café Acela car
- At-seat electrical outlets and conference tables
- Adjustable lighting and large tray tables
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- First-class cabin includes complimentary:
- At-seat meal service (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Hot-towel service
- Access to ClubAcela lounges